In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite.Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart.
old tag MFG in Nehterlands New tag MFG in China.
I imediatly noticed the material was cheap, didn't fit right, the quality of the stitching was not the same and that's when I checked to old MFG tag against the New MFG tag.I'm very happy your saving a ton of money by having your jeans manufactured in China now, but I (WAS) a loyal customer of your quality product until they fell apart and I will spread the word by (Social Media)
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "I purchased a Edwards lemon meringue pie from my local publix grocery store. On March 1 2015, it has a long string inside of it. Absolutely disgusting an horrible horrible..."
- "I actually like the product itself but the packaging is horrific! 7 times now the top of the bottle has just fallen off, as if sheared by a knife,..."
- "First let me tell you that I am not looking for a refund or anything from T-mobile.I do not want to get any call or anything from them! I have..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."