1.3

Mens Warehouse does not care what they screw up on. I would not say that except when I took the $400 suit back to them after the wedding and showed them that the alterations were not completed they made no effort to help and the person that claimed to be the manager walked off to serve someone else.

The inside of the coat was never sewn and was held together with bobby pins. I will be posting a youtube with pictures since they don't care what happens to me.

I took it in for them to finish and give back to me and they said they could not take it until after it was dry cleaned. I told them to do the work and have it cleaned. This would have ended with that being done but instead I left the store to prepare a letter to the company.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $400. Spatz1776 is overall dissatisfied with Mens Wearhouse and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about mens wearhouse suit alteration service at Mens Wearhouse was customer service in store and that they just did not care Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mens Wearhouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Mens Wearhouse to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mens Wearhouse?

Comments