Hollywood, Florida
1.3

Mens Warehouse does not care what they screw up on. I would not say that except when I took the $400 suit back to them after the wedding and showed them that the alterations were not completed they made no effort to help and the person that claimed to be the manager walked off to serve someone else.

The inside of the coat was never sewn and was held together with bobby pins. I will be posting a youtube with pictures since they don't care what happens to me.

I took it in for them to finish and give back to me and they said they could not take it until after it was dry cleaned. I told them to do the work and have it cleaned. This would have ended with that being done but instead I left the store to prepare a letter to the company.

Review about: Mens Wearhouse Suit Alteration Service.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service in store, That they just did not care.

Had an Experience with Mens Wearhouse?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Mens Wearhouse - Review about Mens Warehouse Suit from North Miami Beach, Florida Mens Wearhouse "So fustrared and embarazing I wen to men's warehouse inc. the old men assisted me hi told us that the shop have the promosion BAY 1 AND GET 1 FREE..." Read more Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more