Mens Wearhouse - Picked up purchased suit for wedding. Inside held together with bobby pins.
Mens Warehouse does not care what they screw up on. I would not say that except when I took the $400 suit back to them after the wedding and showed them that the alterations were not completed they made no effort to help and the person that claimed to be the manager walked off to serve someone else.
The inside of the coat was never sewn and was held together with bobby pins. I will be posting a youtube with pictures since they don't care what happens to me.
I took it in for them to finish and give back to me and they said they could not take it until after it was dry cleaned. I told them to do the work and have it cleaned. This would have ended with that being done but instead I left the store to prepare a letter to the company.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service in store
- That they just did not care
You May Also Like
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "I went to the MC Donalds located at 5995 W 24 Ave, Hialeah, FL. 33016, and ordered (3) big breakfast with (1) medium latte. I was surprised when my total..."
- "Sign up for the class action lawsuit!!! WE need to put this company out of business or make them change their business practices. http://payless-car-rental.pissedconsumer.com/it-s-time-for-a-class-action-lawsuit-20150101576924.html Run don't walk away from this..."
- "I always shop at pay less shoes and have for years. I bought a pair of shoes which I assumed I would get the 10$ off as advertised on the..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."