I went to the store in Olathe, Kansas. The sale buy one get one free did not seem that bad.

When I went to pick the suits up I was in a hurry due to getting ready for a trip. My fault I did not try them on at the store before I took them out of the store.. The person doing the alterations didn't know what they were doing or didn't care. I did not want a break in the legs of the trousers....I got one, between the ankles...does not even reach the top of the shoes.

Was measured for the waist....it was taken up to the point it is very tight around the waist.

The buy one, get one free is a scam period. When I took back to the store, I was told I already accepted when I took out of the store and they declined to do anything.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service in store and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "alteration and store declined do fix the problem." of mens wearhouse suit alteration service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $650. Mens Wearhouse needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mens wearhouse suit alteration service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mens Wearhouse.

Comments